+43 (720) 51589-0
+49 (89) 420955481-0
iHCOPY the hardcopy tool
Often it is desirable to print the whole screen or just a part of it or place this in a document, mainly for the production of program descriptions, project reports, manuals, surface designs or for similar goals.
For all Windows versions:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
- Windows Vista
- Windows ME
- Windows 95/98
iHCOPY is adjusting automatically to the operating system.
What WINDOWS can not do!
In DOS and OS / 2, there is an operating system function, which is the appropriate screen content with the print button. In Windows lacks this feature. With the print button or with the Alt + Print key combination the screen is copied to the clipboard, but if you want to print it, you first need an appropriate application (for example: Paint or Word) to start, then insert the shnapshot and only then you can print it.
iHCOPY supplements Windows with this lack of function and offers further advantages:
- For printing the current display content it is enough to press a single key.
- The program is designed to use only minimal resources/memory. That way you can keep it always standby.
- Inserting screenshots in WinWord without switch to a WinWord window because iHCOPY inserts the current display content automatically in background at the last cursor position. If WinWord has not yet been started, it will be automatically started.
- iHCOPY offers more copy styles which options results in better optimality.
- Automaticly inverts screens with black background.
Convenient 1-click Print
iHCOPY offers simply copying together with selectable settings. You copy the screen using a key combination, without any dialogue step serve. The key combination is set to the print button, but it can be set to any other key or key combination. The settings dialog is easily reachable through the the task bar. The settings are valid until the next chang and are saved user-specific.
If you want to test this product, you can download a. For further information and questions feel free to